Promote Your Community As the Ideal Destination.
We have the technology and programs you need to compete effectively online.
No doubt about it: today’s fiercely competitive economic environment is seriously challenging the convention and visitors bureau (CVB) industry.
Traditional means of presenting a community’s value proposition to prospective travelers – printed collateral materials, social and hospitality functions, direct sales, and trade association shows – are becoming costlier and less effective.
Today, the Web is where the people are. And that’s where your convention and visitors bureau needs to be. We can help.
We have an international reputation for developing convention and visitors bureau websites that get results. To that end, we’ve created a suite of powerful website tools specifically designed to help CVBs manage effective online marketing strategies.
Such strategies will help you address such typical convention and visitors bureau challenges as …
- attracting non-residents to community activities and facilities
- building brand awareness for your community
- marketing to decision-makers typically farther than 100 miles away
- becoming the “face” of tourism and travel for your community
- effectively communicating value to decision-makers
- maintaining an effective marketing outreach on an ever-tighter budget
- delivering professional, well-branded, need-specific, customized information to your target audience
- standing out from the thousands of competing voices in the CVB arena
Our Cirrus eBusiness Suite Convention and Visitors Bureau Website Platform is dedicated to helping CVBs meet those challenges. Its sophisticated, wide-ranging CVB website tools encompass …
- a Document Cart – PDF Creator
- document management
- news and events management
- integration with social networks
- search engine optimization (SEO) management
- RSS feeds
We also offer complementary solutions for convention and visitors bureaus that include ...
- integration with third-party applications and internal data sources
- custom software development
- marketing and branding services
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- social marketing
These powerful tools and services, in combination with our structured website development process, constitute our proven Internet marketing (“NetCentered”) approach – just what you need to compete and win in today’s marketplace.
What kind of solutions can we find for your convention and visitors bureau? Contact Cirrus ABS. And explore the following link: