Make Your Standout Community Stand Out on the Web.
We have the technology and programs you need to compete effectively online.
Studies of the economic development industry show that …
- over 90% of business site selection research is done online and
- from that research, businesses prepare a short list of finalists before they even contact an economic development (ED) organization.
The upshot? Your ED organization needs a website. And not just any website, but one that …
- makes you highly visible in the economic development arena
- effectively tells the story of your region and motivates your target audience to act
- provides information in an easy-to-access, intuitive, professional format
That’s just the kind of economic development website we create. We’re internationally recognized for it, too. One of our most recent awards was presented to us by the International Economic Development council itself.
We understand the challenges you and every other economic development organization faces in today’s fiercely competitive marketplace:
- familiarizing the target audience with your region’s geographic location
- effectively communicating the region’s quality of life
- generating awareness and new opportunities by increasing visibility
- efficiently managing large amounts of online data, including Sites and Buildings data
- providing accurate and relevant demographic data
- delivering professional, well-branded, need-specific, customized information to your target audience
- communicating effectively with board members and other stakeholders
- standing out from the thousands of competing voices in the economic development arena
Our Cirrus eBusiness Suite Economic Development Website Platform is dedicated to helping ED organizations meet those challenges. Its sophisticated, wide-ranging economic-development website tools encompass …
- Sites and Buildings management
- dynamic demographic data reporting
- a Document Cart – PDF Creator
- community and industry profile management
- document management
- Map Rooms
- dynamic live Google Maps with data overlays
- news and events management
- integration with social networks
- search engine optimization (SEO) management
- RSS feeds
We also offer complementary solutions for economic development organizations that include ...
- high-quality map development
- integration with third-party applications and internal data sources
- custom software development
- marketing and branding services
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- social marketing
These powerful tools and services, in combination with our structured website development process, constitute our proven Internet marketing (“NetCentered”) approach – just what you need to compete and win in today’s marketplace.
What kind of solutions can we find for your economic development organization? Contact Cirrus ABS
. And explore the following links: