Connect Your Manufacturing Capabilities to the World.
And with our technology and programs, realize manufacturing efficiencies from inquiry to fulfillment.
Manufacturing has been the backbone of American business. Its marketing methods are steeped in tradition, with manufacturers relying on sales reps, direct sales, trade association shows and printed collateral such as line cards to promote their capabilities to prospective customers.
In today’s economic environment, though, where competition is fierce for every business opportunity, traditional methods are losing ground. Manufacturers may not yet be entirely comfortable with a modern Web outreach marketing model. But the Web is where the people are. And no matter what line of manufacturing you’re in, the Web is where you need to be, too.
We’re widely recognized for developing the kind of websites that help manufacturing entities …
- become highly visible in their specific marketing arena
- effectively convey their marketing message and motivate their target audiences to act
- provide information in an easy-to-access, intuitive, professional format
With a Cirrus ABS-developed website, you’ll more effectively address the challenge of …
- becoming an exporter or importer thoroughly involved in the world marketplace
- streamlining human capital resources
- finding a niche in which you can be competitive
- effectively communicating value to decision-makers
- maintaining an effective marketing outreach on an ever-tighter budget
- delivering professional, well-branded, need-specific, customized information to your target audience
- standing out from the thousands of competing voices in the manufacturing world
Our Cirrus eBusiness Suite Manufacturing Website Platform offers manufacturers sophisticated, wide-ranging website tools that encompass …
- knowledge-base management
- product catalogs
- case studies
- customer testimonials
- document management
- news and events management
- integration with social networks
- search engine optimization (SEO) management
- RSS feeds
We also offer complementary solutions for manufacturing entities that include ...
- integration with third-party applications and internal data sources
- custom software development
- marketing and branding services
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- social marketing
These powerful tools and services, in combination with our structured website development process, constitute our proven Internet marketing (“NetCentered”) approach – just what you need to compete and win in today’s marketplace.
What kind of solutions can we find to help you achieve your manufacturing objectives? Contact Cirrus ABS. And explore the following links: