Building Relationships in the Digital Age
The role of public relations in a marketer’s outreach mix has greatly expanded in the last decade or so. Sure, building customer and business-to-business relationships is as important a PR function as ever. But in the digital age press releases must be adapted for web dissemination as well as for traditional media outlets. And marketers must pay double attention to reputation management, given that so many people now have the ability to comment online – honestly or otherwise – about their organizations’ activities.
Modern PR is as much about content management as it is about anything else. The proliferation of social media makes it imperative for marketers to develop comprehensive blog strategies along with strategies for traditional media coverage.
Partner with us, and we can help you do not only that but also track the results of your public relations efforts across all outreach channels. The beauty of our NetCentered approach is that responses to your PR can be directed to your website, where the effectiveness of your outreach can be measured and quickly acted upon.
As your PR partner, we can provide as much or as little help as you require – anything from consultation, to strategy, to writing, to placement. Just tell us what you need. We’ll work seamlessly with your to team to provide …
- a media plan,
- a list of viable media outlets, traditional and digital,
- press releases ( including “trend” articles relevant to your industry),
- press kits,
- feature articles, bylined or not,
- b-roll or video news releases,
- webcasts or webinars,
- email blasts,
- print newsletters and e-newsletters,
- social media notices,
- op-ed articles,
- letters to the editor,
- white papers,
- specialized fact sheets,
- press-clipping services,
- media spokespeople,
- media tour assistance,
- special event planning and execution,
- speeches and skits for tradeshows and other events,
- PR photography,
- PR campaign management, including the conducting of surveys online,
- crisis management assistance,
- media training,
- PR tracking,
- response measurement across all media, and
- Internet monitoring to assist clients with viral marketing and their participation in web-based public forums.
Whatever your public relations needs, we’d love to sit down with you and talk about them. Contact Cirrus ABS, and we’ll show you more of the advantages our unique combination of creativity, technology, traditional media, and digital media can deliver.