Robust site allows for frequent event updates
Memorial Coliseum officials came to Fort Wayne Web design and development firm Cirrus ABS in need of an updated website.
Memorial Coliseum officials came to Fort Wayne Web design and development firm Cirrus ABS in need of an updated website. Its facilities increasingly are in high demand – for sporting events, trade shows, concerts, graduations, weddings, and more – and the Coliseum wanted a website that…
- Reached a wider, more diverse audience
- Had a Web presence more on a par with sites for other national venues
- Helped them better manage large volumes of content that needs to change on a daily basis
Luckily, Cirrus ABS had a solution. The Cirrus eBusiness Suite provided the Coliseum with everything necessary to meet its business needs. A custom Web design that makes it easy for Coliseum staffers to quickly and efficiently update the website’s content was created by the talented Cirrus ABS design staff.
In addition, Cirrus ABS adapted and upgraded its Events module to custom-fit the needs of the Coliseum. For example, it lets the Coliseum…
- Schedule content for publishing to the website
- Manage an interactive flash presentation on the homepage
- Integrate with the Ticketmaster online ticket-purchasing system
- Display event content in various highlight, list, calendar, and detail views
- Allow website users to save event information directly to standardized calendar applications
- Give website users the ability to subscribe to email and RSS updates for upcoming events
- Allow website users to preview views from their seat for various event seating configurations
These features give visitors an engaging and efficient experience when visiting the website – much like attending an event at the Coliseum in person, and the Cirrus ABS solution made it possible.
The services Cirrus ABS provided for this project include:
What kind of solution can Cirrus create for you?
Talk with us today